Thursday, March 31, 2005

about me

though the true me is composed of far more than my various functions, this is limited to a description of the many hats i currently wear (husband, therapist, student, cmhc case manager, vigilante crime fighter, and aspiring rock star). i have been married for a little over 2 1/2 years to a beautiful girl who brings a sparkle to my life that i cannot begin to describe here. her name is amanda. we have a weimaraner puppy together named sofia. i am about 3/4 of the way through with a master's degree in counseling psychology. for my degree i must complete an internship through which i am doing individual therapy with several people. i love it and know this is what i want to do forever. i work at a community mental health center in okc and am a case manager for people who have severe mental illnesses (schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, PTSD, etc). no two days are alike, and i am the person who responds when others call or come in for help with basic survival needs, or in life or death crises. my wife, myself, and some friends have started a rock band called -shiny- in which i am singing. we have only just begun, but we are having a lot of fun. you are invited to 'get to know me' better by staying tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home