Sunday, August 21, 2005

exeunt


[exit sign in germany//graphic depiction of current life events]

below is the letter i will turn in on the morrow

This letter is to inform all individuals concerned of my resignation from the positions of Continuing Care Coordinator-Interim, and Therapeutic Services Case Manager; effective September 2, 2005. I have come to this decision reluctantly after several weeks of careful consideration. I greatly appreciate the privilege that HOPE provided for me to learn from the individuals with whom I have worked so closely. The formal training offered through the agency will also be an asset as I continue in my professional career.

I am more than willing to do whatever I can to facilitate my transition out of these positions, and aid in reassignment of my duties as well as training of any new staff, as appropriate.

Sincerely,

Joe Sjölin, BS
Continuing Care Coordinator- Interim
Therapeutic Services Case Manager
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. if anyone has not yet checked out the wonderful world of andy i highly recommend it. let me specifically bring your attention to 'gem sweater' which he has linked. it's a good laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home