Tuesday, April 12, 2005

updated links

so when i first set this all up, i got a little ahead of myself and listed every cool link i could think of. the result was a cacophony of links that was overstimulating even to me. i have toned it back a bit, and with my new understanding of html technology i've organized things a bit better. i will give a couple of brief introductions:

colors magazine- an incredibly creative "magazine about the rest of the world". each issue has a different theme, and the stories and photos are from all over the place. it's based in italy. view each issue online, or pick it up at borders/ barnes and noble. look for it about every 2-3 months.

cockrecordings- while the title may sound like something you could get into trouble for looking at, this is the audio bootleg trading website of my friend john (recently pictured in the post- holy matrimony). he hasn't updated it in awhile, but cut him some slack, he just got married...geez!

bands- this one doesn't need much explanation. this is the music i like, and you should too.

other blogs- these are the blogs of my friends and my dog. yeah, that's right my dog has a blog. you wanna fight about it? we have all these great pictures of sofia, but it would be ridiculous to post every one on my blog. so she has her own. deal with it.

sierra club- the environment seriously needs your attention. join up.

more to come- i reserve the right to add new links any time i want, and there's nothing you can do about it. that's because this is my blog and not yours.

i also moved the 'about me' stuff off of the front because i went a little crazy and wrote too much. mainly, [since this blog is selfishly more for me than anyone else] having everything organized makes it a more convenient one stop shop for everything i need on the internets. this is the new and improved, ultra-streamlined sjölin.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

i think you're a freakin genius...and i'm going to steal this brillant idea
: )

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home