Thursday, August 25, 2005

i'm tired of feeling tired all the time. i'm tired of feeling like hiding anytime my phone rings, even when it is my close friends, because i'm wiped out and i'm afraid my last ounce of emotional energy will be drained away. i found out this evening that the construction job i had been hanging my hopes upon fell through. i have already put in my 2 week notice, and have no thoughts of changing my mind. i would rather be unemployed for a bit than continue to miss out on life. there is a light at the end of the tunnel, 7 work-days away.

xoxo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:04 AM  
Blogger J said...

I know how you feel...I was tired of being tired too...so I up and quit my job...there's something powerful in just being able to say...you know what I'm tired and I quit!!! Enjoy life...

1:16 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

you can come hang out with me when we are both sitting around with no job : )

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes joe. i am speaking from experience that unemployment is better than what you are going through. i just beat chip'n dale on orginal nintendo!!!
the euro-pics are great, with nice commentary too. ha. talk to you soon.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home