Saturday, December 24, 2005

weeping & gnashing of teeth


so the free ipod maybe on its last legs. i bought a car charger & an fm transmitter so i could listen to my new guns n' roses greatest hits cd in the car on the way to iowa... & my ipod kept locking up, NOT playing any music. finally, about an hour outside of des moines, it locked up completely & stayed that way for about 4 hours. just before bed, i pulled out the owner's manual & 'reset' it, hoping to unfreeze it & enjoy some sweet child o' mine. after nothing happened, i gave up & went to sleep. when i awoke this morning it was unfrozen, but in the process, i also erased ALL of my music, so i got that goin for me.... while i know i can load it all back on with no problem [WHEN I GET HOME IN 7 DAYS!] i can't help but worry that this is a problem that will not go away. maybe instead of guns n' roses i should listen to the doors' -this is the end- please pray for me during this tragic time. if you have an ipod, cherish it, hug it, because you never know when it could be gone...

2 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

NOT THE IPOD...

4:06 PM  
Blogger aem said...

if i could just get my free ipod...

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home