Monday, January 02, 2006

fun @ the farm






not all of our time at the farm was spent performing murderous acts upon the wildlife. here we can be seen walking, skating, & otherwise frollicking on a frozen river/ creek above a beaver dam. mark, amanda's dad, told me i was hip & an intellectual when he saw me smoking my pipe, so i got that going for me... its always a relaxing time out at the farm, & of course sofie loves it. she especially loves wrestling with the 4 labs that live there. but it is so nice to finally be home after about 9 days away. not so nice to have to start back to work, but the weather is nice...& with any luck [if the state will hurry up & send me my approval letter] i can resume seeing my clients & start getting paid as a therapist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home