Tuesday, January 03, 2006

guess who's back, back again. that's right, like the mythical phoenix, a new ipod has arisen from the ashes of the old. i took my deceased ipod in to the apple store today to find out what it was gonna cost me to be able to enjoy my music again & they determined that it was a hardware failure, & since it hasn't been a year yet, they replaced it, for free!! now up to this point, i really haven't given apple any money. but even so, they just won themselves a customer for life. i couldn't believe it. the kind i had is no longer in production, but they gave me a refurbished one at NO CHARGE! i will definitely buy apple stuff in the future. while i have been typing this, my new ipod has been sucking over 5 days worth of music through a skinny white cord off my computer. in about 10 minutes, i'll be back in action. pace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am still in my efforts to get one. i haven't worked at it in a while, but at christmas i got my fire back. i was gonna spend xmas money on one and give up on this effort, but my cheap ass just couldn't bring myself to do it when i know a free one is possible.
then, i found a way to sign up twice by using my parents address, and forgot to do it through the link, so i set up a new email, purchased a bottle of hair thickener, all for nothing.

9:06 PM  
Blogger jöe said...

damn. hair thickener, ha. btw casey says 'hey' and said her husband works for dhs in mwc.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home