Tuesday, January 10, 2006

psykologi

[it's swedish] so as i have mentioned previously, i have graduated & am now working as a therapist. this is my shameless advertisement. i do individual, family, & group psychotherapy for adults, adolescents & children. the fee is negotiated on an individual basis. if you know anyone who is looking for counseling & you feel comfortable referring them to me, i would greatly appreciate it. if you do refer them to me, please do NOT give them my blog info, for that would be an ethical indiscretion on my part to see someone who was able to read & know these many personal things about my life. my work number is 405.717.6200, or if you know me & have my cell, you can give them that [i just prefer not to post it here].

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I refer myself to you?

11:11 PM  
Blogger aem said...

ooh, ooh, me too! wait...

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you take insurance? and the sweet part is i dont have to catch you up to speed!!!!!!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home