Friday, August 04, 2006

don't call me daughter [updated]

ok, after getting the fridge treatment [see below], my phone seems to have made a full recovery with no lasting ill effect.

in other news, we are now the proud owners of two (2) shiny new tickets to the flaming lips @ the okc zoo amphitheatre!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
actually, don't call me anything, especially not on my cell phone. i dropped it in a mud puddle today. it is currently in the refridgerator, listed in critical condition.

in the words of a friend, "my phone's all jacked up". except when i say it, it doesn't mean that i forgot to pay my bill!

5 Comments:

Blogger jöe said...

[postscript]
ryan told me that he read that you could cook your cell phone in the oven at 125f as a means of evaporating the moisture. i was told by andy that putting it in the fridge can help, which is what i have done so far, with favorable results.... we'll see

11:25 PM  
Blogger aem said...

i'd like to say that the fridge suggestion is by way of a third party to this ordeal. personally, my understanding of thermodynamics lends to the oven method, or at least a hair dryer. or, maybe an hour sitting outside in this heat.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just want to know if "mud puddle" is embarrassed code for brown murky water in the commode. come on...fess up.

12:40 PM  
Blogger jöe said...

i call a spade a spade and poopwater poopwater, don't insult my straightshootin cowboy sensibilities!

1:25 PM  
Blogger ninja2600 said...

This probably wouldn't have happened if you didn't put your's and amanda's phones is sexual positions. See what happens when phones have too much phone sex, someone always gets too dirty.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home