Thursday, September 01, 2005

exodus


new & improved logo by andy

tomorrow i will say goodbye, turn in my keys, and walk away from a job i have worked for a year and a half. it's a bittersweet ending, mostly bitter. in a nutshell i am burned out, have not the energy nor the desire to continue working in an atmosphere that ignores all contributions while focusing solely on deficits, and [most distressing to me] can no longer be who i need to be for the people i am there to help. they wring us out and toss us without remorse. for details scroll through my posts from the last couple of months, and keep an eye out, because andy has just begun to develop what will be a collaborative blog telling our work related stories, the amusing, the confusing, & the abusing.

tomorrow will be a good day, though my heart is heavy for what was & what might have been. i look forward to being paid for sleeping next week, & enjoying a little bit of free time before starting whatever i do next [which won't be community mental health]. most of all, i look forward to getting back to my old self.

on a lighter, more stalker-esque note; i have added a site-meter to this blog [note the number of visitors displayed at the bottom of this page]. it enables me not only to see how many visitors i have had, but where they are (geographically), what domain they are viewing from, how long they spent looking, and what kind of underwear they have on. which reminds me, i can also see if people found me through a google-type search and what keyword they used. so far, my manties post is responsible for at least 10 visits all by itself. that's as funny as it is disturbing.

4 Comments:

Blogger aem said...

YOU BASTARD! YOU'RE LEAVING US HERE TO ROT IN OUR MENTAL HEALTH HELL HOLE! I PRAY THE FURY OF A THOUSAND TREATMENT PLANS UPON YOUR HEAD!!!!

actually, no. i'm actually happy for you as the first one of us to find your way out. best of luck.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So can anyone do the molestation, errrr... *sleep* thing?

3:30 PM  
Blogger jöe said...

so long as you make it through the screening call... that's funny, my wife has already raised concerns that she will be 'butt-raped' during this process. you guys may not be far off. at least its paid molestation.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phyllis won't seem to call me back, so it looks like my ass will remain exit only for a while longer.
andy, he's only the first to "find" his way out cause they showed me the door! :)
the logo is great, and i'm sorry, yet excited for your freeing experience tomorrow. the $75 not-so-security button is real tough to let go of though, let me tell you.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home