Tuesday, April 04, 2006

sleep study

[the metronap sleep pod]

who's up for another sleep study?! this one pays $400 & involves 2 overnights in the sleep lab. the only catch is, they put a tube through your nose down into your throat to measure the ph in your esophagus while you sleep. something about reflux/ heartburn during sleep... but they are looking for individuals who do NOT currently have those problems. there is NO experimental medication involved. call dr. goodrich @ the lynn health science institute 405.602.3956. i'm going in in the morning for my physical. they only have a few spots left, so call soon. tell em jöe sentcha!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i once did a sleep study, they gave me pills and I passed out asleep. Then when I woke up I hurt in odd places.

7:58 AM  
Blogger aem said...

Thanks man. Called today, left a message. We'll see how it goes. I may also be doing a heartburn study at the OUHSC for $250...Emily is supposed to check on it for me. I'll let you know more details as I get them.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Taylor Caraway said...

I had to quit listening to NPR because the world issues they tackle from time to time scare the shit out of me.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home