Thursday, September 15, 2005

sleep/eat/listen


i have now successfully finished the final phase of sleeping for money. 3 nights, 1 day, and a couple of EKG's & bloodwork later, i arise a new and $850 richer man [actually, all it did was replace my non-existent income for the last 2 weeks, but even so...].
may those who follow be as lucky.

also, the iron & wine and sigur rós albums i have been badgering everyone about were both released on tuesday. both well worth the wait. give em a listen, & i promise i won't write about them again.

2 Comments:

Blogger jöe said...

i'm not talking about 'woman king', i'm talking about 'in the reins' a collaboration with Calexico.

6:37 PM  
Blogger aem said...

Yeah, well, I can survive on less oxygen than you. So what if I only got $200 for one night of sleep - I'm doing my part to reduce pollution and save the environment. Always the good guys that finish last...

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home